Sunday 6 June 2010

Ryoko WIP....


Well this is kind of just a question on how I should colour this.....
I cant decide whether to colour using Photoshop, or to colour using watercolour paints, or pencils.

At the moment I was thinking of literally colouring both ways and seeing which looked better, but doing it that way, will be too time consuming because I'll literally have to do two pictures which is kinda pointless....
Another thing is, as I still kind of fail badly at using pencils and watercolours, I dont want to ruin the orignal in any way, because Im really liking the way this is turning out so far as I've remember how fun it is to draw Ryoko again after about 8-9 years of not drawing her....shes a fun character haha :).

Soooo, if you can please comment on here, or on my deviantART suggesting a way of colouring this, whether it should be Photoshop,watercolour paints/pencils or just normal pencils, because at the moment I really cant decide :S~

I have uploaded it to deviantART link here ->http://mayonakasun.deviantart.com/#/d2r82ui so if you'd prefer commenting or viewing there, please feel free :)~
Thank you if you do comment, it is much appreciated!! :D~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~