Tuesday 29 June 2010

Recent Art

Well, the first one is another continuation of my 'GazettE'series seen here ->http://mayonakasun.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-art.html

This time it as you can see is Kai.

I used the same technique as the last two, again using watercolours, pens and pencils.
He took longer then both Reita and Uruha about 50 minutes I think :).
I am happy with the way it turned out, but I know some parts should be differnet or changed, but I am too lazy to do that and I think I'll ruin it if I tried changing it haha.
Hopefully, I will get Ruki and Aoi done too soon, but I always find them to the most hardest to draw, so I'm kind of struggleing with them at the moment hehe :)~

The next is another Fanart, this time of 'Cain' from 'The Cain Saga' and 'Godchild' series, which is actually one of my favourite mangas of all time hehe :)~
This took about 4-5 hours over all, non-stop haha, I wanted to draw him realisticly, I really hope it looks that way haha.  All I used was pencils, I will be making a tutorial for this is just a bit :).
I am really happy with the way it turned out and I hope it shows that I took that long on it haha xD~

Ok, cya in my next post which will be my tutorial for my Cain drawing above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~