Thursday 10 June 2010

New art again....

This is 'Silenced Forest'.....
Well, I wont really be typing much on this, as I have already wrote loads about it on my deviantART hehe
So please if you want to read about it on there  :).
http://mayonakasun.deviantart.com/

It is very much based on Japanese artist Yoh -> http://www.yoh-gallery.net/ , their work can be seen in various magazines and books, I'm most familar with them in Gothic & Lolita Bible :)~
I wanted to mimick their overall look and semi-style but alway keep it very much my own in style.

The writting had no specific meaning to it just when I started on the book section, I just tryed making fit in with his expression which to me looked kind of scared, nervous so I just wrote whenever come to my mind.
So this is what it says:-

'Then the boy ran and ran to the darkened forest,
where he could only see his hands, as he held them to his
face and let out a horrifing screa.
There was no sound in the forest.
Not a wisper.
Silence.
His voice was not heard as the creatures,
of the forest stared and observed the new begin that
had entered their forest.
The boys hand shook as a shiving breath ran down his neck.
Pain began to grow as the chilling sensation, scratched as his tightening (neck, like) cat claws ripping at his flesh.
His body froze.
The breath grew (closer.)
He turned his head to find own cold, dead, lifeless corspsey hand was scrapping its nails down his neck.
His body trembles again, when his own hand wondered from his side, to grab at the frozen hand (behind him)'

So yeah I hope you like it :). It is definitely a style I would like to try again :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~