Monday 11 July 2011

Kdrama Heartstrings: Review so far!

 *videos to latest episode at the bottom*
Well, I was meant to write this after the first two episodes were out...but I forgot.....
So what is my opinion after the 4 episodes that have been out??
Hmm I'd say for someone like me, who doesn't normally like kdramas, I'm liking it.


Though the story for Heartsttings is completely and utterly predictable, I like it.
I find for once the two main characters Lee Shin (Jung Yong Hwa) and Lee Kyu Won (Park Shin Hye) do not like each other too much *yeah I know nothing unusual for recent dramas but ssh* and have complete differences and challenge each other constantly, they still have a personality that I don't find cringe worthy because I think its all about how they have been acting haha.

With that said though, in only the first 4 eps...I am already seeing the typical over acting of 'Im now falling for you' by Kyu Won, which overall I like because she suits that type of character, but I can imagine it becoming slightly irritating because of the one-sided-ness I can see it will be between them haha.... But i understand that its only 16 episode long...so.....yeah....^^;.....

I am really loveing the soundtrack to this. Just like the previoous kdrama You're Beautiful which stared Jung Yong Hwa and Park ShinHye, this has a very catchy and great soundtrack. I have to say though I am preferring the LeeKyu/Gyu's(Park Shin hye) traditional instruments music at the moment rather the LeeShin's (Jung Yong hwa) modern music haha..

Will I be continueing to this kdrama? I will be! I have been enjoying it haha.
I don't think you could go wrong with watching this if you are thinking of doing so, so go ahead hehe :D~


You can watch the lastest episode of Heartsttings ep 4- Part 1 here:- Credit for the videos go to JhayKDrama5 Youtube. Please visit his page for the rest of this episode!

 Heartstrings Ep4 Pt 2:-





   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~