Sunday 30 May 2010

London MCM Expo 29th May 2010

Well this I guess is a semi continuation of my deviantART journal here -> http://mayonakasun.deviantart.com/ please read both if you can :)~

So yeah a quick summary from my Journal,
we went to the MCM Expo yesterday (29th May),as you know from one of my previous posts, I was cosplaying as a Team Rocket Grunt and we got quite a bit of attention, which made me really happy as it was our first time cosplaying and I worked hard on it hehe :)~

The place was a lot more professional looking and more spaced out, which made the event a lot more enjoyable, as the 4 of us didnt keep getting spit up, we broke the world record for 'The most people playing the DS at one time' its cool knowing I was apart of that he
 he :).

I bought some manga and some circle lenses which were such good value for money as they were only £15 for 6 months worth of usage hehe.

Now for a photo spam of amazing cosplayers and costumes and events :D~

The amazing Gundam Mech, this is one of the most epic things I've seen :D. My brothers 'R' from his cosplay, shame I dont actually have any of mine at all, but will just have to search around deviantART or youtube to find myself hehe :D~
Now some events and attractions :).

My brother playing 'Battle Field Bad Company' on the oh so epic AlienWare laptop, wanted to buy one hahhahaha~
The Mystery Machine from ScoobyDoo and the A-Team Van, pretty cool :).

Wrestling, I think this had something to do with the Seni expo thing next to the MCM Expo.
The little robots where cool and fun to watch, this one is doing a handstand, it also started doing push ups heh :)~
So yeah a few photos from the MCM Expo, Im sad that its over for me, but it definitely makes me want to go again.
*If you viewed this from the link on my deviantART feel free to comment on here or on my deviantART if you see yourself in any of the photos or just to comment :)~
Thank you for reading!! :D~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~