Saturday 16 April 2011

Upcoming events~

Well, as  I did this last year I will be posting upcoming events that what I will be and want to attend this year too.
Not that any of you know me haha~



So first thing is  the London MCM Expo on the 28th of May.
I will be going in cosplay yet again this year.
Second time cosplaying, this time as Grell from Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) as I have talked about previously here.
I really didn't want to go as someone SO mainstream as him, but the redness of his costume and the look of it made me do it, I couldn't resist.
Next year if we go again, I'll go as someone.....less popular :D.
With me will be going a couple of friends and my brother as the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland which is my own original take on that, so look out for us :D~
So many people I know are going this year, so thats good. Hope I'll get to meet them while I'm there....I'm still trying to convince a certain 'someone' to go though (you know who you are xD~)
Once I go I will be posting photos and things as withthe previous ones.

Now the next, I would like and hope to attend is Dir en Grey at London KOKO...its all the way on the 12th of August.....but money, money, money........and travel are big issues with me....so if you are going give me a shout :D~ (No one will, but there maybe hope that someone might hahah xD)

This was kind of a rushed post so I'm really sorry if some parts do not make sense >__<~
Oh well, thats all. Cya 'til next post ;)~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~