Saturday 1 May 2010

Upcoming events....

Well, just thought I'd say a few things I want and will be attending this month.

First one, on the 05 May 2010, is the Waterstone's Manga and Anime Evening. Though its kind of pointless saying as its hardly known, I just thought I'd mention it, in case haha~ Anyway, I will be competing in the art contest they hold, mainly against my friend, but if you see a all purple wearing girl, with a swirly greeny/blue background, its mine :).

The next is the London MCM Expo, 29th May 2010. This one I will be cosplaying as Team Rocket Grunt, along with my brother....It will be our first time cosplaying so I'm hoping things will go ok :). So if you see a two grunts, with a small group of people its probably us.

The next one I want to attend, is the Dir en Grey concert, in London 3rd of August. Though there’s a small chance I will be able to go due to money and transport troubles, I still am really hoping I will be able to go somehow :S....

So yeah, though none of you know me, just thought I'd post to see if anyone else will be going to these events that’s all, cya' 'til my next post :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~