Wednesday 27 April 2011

ColourVue Lenses UK Review

Well this is just a review about colourvue Fusion lenses.
My opinion ...don't buy them....

I bought some Fusion Yellow Green lenses about 3 weeks ago for my upcoming cosplay in May and they have already praticially run their time, when they are meant to be 3 months worth of wear.


They are already showing the signs of drying out by ripping and chipping at the sides. I understand that they are soft lenses so they are a lot more fragile, but this is ridiculous as I've had soft lenses before and they lasted me for the whole 6 months they were supposes to....these were only 3 month ones and they lasted for only 3 weeks!

I have had about 6 sets of coloured contacts already so I think I know what I am doing when it comes to care, storage and cleaning for them, so my usage was the same with these ones. Also  I do not for obvious reason play or fiddle with something I am going to put on my eye so breaking them myself comes into no problem.
All of my previous ones from various companies and thickness of lenses and types have all been perfectly fine, I have had no problems with them what so ever, but these have completely disappointed me!

 Second  thing about these lenses were that they were different colours, my right contact was darker then the other..they are meant to have a natural appeal.....yeah as if it could if they are going to be different tones, they are obviously very badly made.....

Lastly is the care instruction from them. They have clear instructions, so I'm not knocking them on that, but what I did notice was it didn't say hour long you are meant to wear them for a day....With all the contacts I've had they have all said the daily usage but not with these.
I mean  this come into no concern for me as I already know the hours usage for a day, but for people that didn't how where they suppose to know.....Internet?...which I checked actually and even on their website it had nothing about it, not even on the FAQ.....

So yeah, unless I was just got duepped by I dodgy seller (which I will be complaining to about this to see some feedback) you can tell....I really don't like them and suggest to look else where for colour contacts if you are thinking of buying from them, unless you don't mind being ripped off that is....

I main thing that annoyes me more is I knew these company was meant to be really good, I had high hopes for them, but they seem to have let me down....Anyone else had this trouble with ColourVue lenses? Please post below~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~