Wednesday 20 April 2011

Under the Water

Hey, well I'm finally back with a new piece of art :D~
This one is called, 'Under the Water'



Yes, sound familiar? Well, I was at first thinking of under the sea, but seeming as this is not Ariel from The Little Mermaid naming it 'Under the Water' seemed more appropriate even though it is a less appealing name then 'Under the Sea' hehe :D~

Any way, by now if Photoshop was allowing me I would have went straight onto making a tutorial for this, but seeming as its not I'l just talk about it and leave the tutorial for a later post :)~
 So this took me about 3-4 hours using Photoshop and my Wacom Bamboo tablet. When starting this I didn't really think of anything in particular just made a few lines on PS and then boom this come out heh.
Hm I hope you like it :D~


Please full view this on my deviantART




















Please note:
All of my drawings/paintings/ digital/ art pieces belong to me (MayonakaSun) and have been made by me alone.
You Do Not have permission to copy, repost, reproduce, print or sell ANY of my art work that I have posted thoughout my blog or on my deviantART page.
The only places I will ever post any of my art work is DeviantART and my blog, so if my art work shows up anywhere else on the internet or elsewhere you do not have the right to have put it there and I will not have give permission for it to be there, and I will insist you take it down immediately!
Update:My artwork will now also be seen on my tumblr as well as the sites mentioned above. Same things apply to my tumblr as the rest.
My/Me/ I /myself= MayonakaSun.
You= yourself reading/person(s) reading/viewing.
Art work/Art pieces = Digital art, traditional art, tutorials, drawings, paintings and crafts all made by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~