Sunday 13 March 2011

What I'm doing right now....

Haha, well, I just thought I'd make a random post about 'What I'm doing right now'
...I really have nothing better to do, and I guess it can be a slight preview of art to (hopefully) come haha.


So besides writing this and listening to the soundtrack from the oh-so-Epic 'Casshern' movie, what I'm doing now is working on a portrait drawing on Photoshop...something I haven't done in Ages...and I'm definitely starting to realise I've lost my nack at it and am struggling with using my neglected tablet! Poor thing! :(.....

I am at the moment attempting to draw Gackt....but knowing me.....it won't look anything like him after a while and I'll say I 'based him on Gackt' haha.....should I have said that?? xD~
So what I've got done in the picture you see above is, the very basic outline,(I am not going to take lots and lots of screen caps as I am working on it now haha)using the reference on the side there...no I would not normally have the ref. pic so tiny, but for this screen cap I made it that way haha.

Anyway.....the other thing  you can see on this cap, is I was working on was yet again the usual thing of a random character....this is not going to be digital, but just for this post I took a photo of it to say what I am working on haha.....Which I guess now that I look at it again looks similar to Gackts hair.....what is with this today?? -__-.....Am I subconsciencly Gackt obsessed at the moment?? xD~

Sorry for the paranoid amount of 'MayonakaSun.blogspot's' all over it, it just well I'm paranoid hahah and haha couldnt resist then to put a link on that..... xD

Oh well, I like random posts.....haven't made a random one in a while now....and looking at the time now compared to the screen cap its taken me 10 minutes to type this part......Wow! that's....I don't know.....haha


Ok, 'til next post cya hhehe :D~


Please note:
All of my drawings/paintings/ digital/ art pieces belong to me (MayonakaSun) and have been made by me alone.
You Do Not have permission to copy, repost, reproduce, print or sell ANY of my art work that I have posted thoughout my blog or on my deviantART page.
The only places I will ever post any of my art work is DeviantART and my blog, so if my art work shows up anywhere else on the internet or elsewhere you do not have the right to have put it there and I will not have give permission for it to be there, and I will insist you take it down immediately!
My/Me/ I /myself= MayonakaSun.
You= yourself reading/person(s) reading/viewing.
Art work/Art pieces = Digital art, traditional art, tutorials, drawings, paintings and crafts all made by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~