Sunday 20 March 2011

Gackt Portrait:- WIP

Phew, so this portrait of Gackt that I mentioned in my last post is not really taking me too long to do surprisingly.
Its been a week since I posted that, so I think its only taken me about 3 days, on-off, throughout that week....that's really fast for me!! haha......



I've got the nack of doing digital portrait work again and have got into a flow with doing it....though now my hand is killing me right now, 'cause I get carried away with using my tablet to hard  D: xD~

So what I've got done so far is..... nearly everything..... as you can see compared to last time where it was just an outline haha.
I am happy with how this is turning out so far, and I have found I can still draw digitally quite well and I will not be saying I only 'based him on Gackt'.........yay! 

What I've got left to do is finish off is his face- making a few adjustments, such as skin tones and blending, finish of his hair which is taking the longest so far, and definitely finish his clothes, which at the moment I am trying to figure out how I could do that....hmm.....

Hmm, yep that's all I've got to say for now, I hope you like what you see so far and will hopefully finshed it off tonight so it can be posted on my deviantArt  as soon as possible :)~

Oh and later I'm watching 'Battle Los Angeles', have no idea to what it will be like, so will be writing a review on that later today or tomorrow ;)....

Cya 'til next post :D.....




Please note:
All of my drawings/paintings/ digital/ art pieces belong to me (MayonakaSun) and have been made by me alone.
You Do Not have permission to copy, repost, reproduce, print or sell ANY of my art work that I have posted thoughout my blog or on my deviantART page.
The only places I will ever post any of my art work is DeviantART and my blog, so if my art work shows up anywhere else on the internet or elsewhere you do not have the right to have put it there and I will not have give permission for it to be there, and I will insist you take it down immediately!
My/Me/ I /myself= MayonakaSun.
You= yourself reading/person(s) reading/viewing.
Art work/Art pieces = Digital art, traditional art, tutorials, drawings, paintings and crafts all made by me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~