Wednesday 9 March 2011

New art- Birds

Hey, well I'm back with finally....some new art!!






So to start off, the first one I'll show is a cute little BlueTit. This was drawn with a mechanical pencil only(0.5mm). I wanted to add texture to it so I used squiggles lines and feathery lines to draw the whole thing.I really like how it has come out because in my opinion it has caught the little birds happy expression nicely hehe, but that's just what I think....I don't know if you lot will agree hehe :)~


The next is a pretty little kingfisher. I made him using my usual mechanical pencil, and watercolour pencils which I've only slightly smudged with water. With this one I really wanted to capture the fluffiness of his feathers and the smooth, sleeky look so doing short pencil strokes combine with the layered colours I think I have done that, pretty well if I do say so my self haha ^^.....
So yeah, I really hope you like them too :)~

One other thing about these, I would like to start getting things on my etsy store, so I am thinking of offering custom bird drawings on there to start me off as I found these two very fun to draw.
So please, if you are interested at all in buying one as a gift for someone or for your own personal use, feel free to contact me on etsy or note me on my deviantart .

















All of my drawings/paintings/ digital/ art pieces belong to me (MayonakaSun) and have been made by me alone.
You Do Not have permission to copy, repost, reproduce, print or sell ANY of my art work that I have posted thoughout my blog or on my deviantART page.

The only places I will ever post any of my art work is DeviantART and my blog, so if my art work shows up anywhere else on the internet or elsewhere you do not have the right to have put it there and I will not have give permission for it to be there, and I will insist you take it down immediately!

My/Me/ I /myself= MayonakaSun.
You= yourself reading/person(s) reading/viewing.
Art work/Art pieces = Digital art, traditional art, tutorials, drawings, paintings and crafts all made by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~