Monday 17 May 2010

HELLo~ My recent Art....

Hello, well though this I uploaded onto my deviantART,
last week, its still my recent art so I'll tell you about it here too :)~

 So its called 'HELLo~

At the moment its just taken with a camera, as I dont have my scannerinstalled on my laptop. I hopefully will get it installed soon so I can put on Photoshop and clean it up a little, to repost :)~

With this I used the Korean singer G-dragon from Big Bang as reference for his face, so you can probably see a lot of simiarites to his 'Heartbreaker' video outfit/makeup/hair as that was the one I used. I didn't want this to be GD completely though, so I changed/altered his hair, and eyes to make it more my own.

On that photo of GD, he had a very blank expression, which inspired me to draw a slight mime-ish look, as if you can't read his expression as his sits there, but as I also wanted it to be slightly creepy and disturbing (not that mimes arent kinda creepy anyway hehe), I chose to put him in a straight jacket type thing, which ended up lookiing very Visual Kei-ish with the detail and make-up.
I made this with mechanical pencil (0.7, 0.5) and a red and blue colouring pencil for his eyes and blood on the card, which all took about an hour.

So yeah just a small update on my recent art :)~

Link to my deviantART->
http://mayonakasun.deviantart.com/art/HELLo-163269359

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~