Monday 26 April 2010

New art....

Well, I havent posted this type of post in a while
so I thought I would :).

So the first one, is called, 'Shoot 'em down'.
This is what comes from playing too much 'Yakuza 3' haha....and when I start drawing 'Yakuza-ish' looking guys....ish and making him look similar to Daigo from series haha xD.

With this I tried makeing it look similar to an old-school looking anime like 'Cowboy bebop' or something, with the colours, lines and the huge gun in the background. I dont know if I have fully succeeded in this, but hopefully you can see at least some similarities to
  it.
http://mayonakasun.deviantart.com/art/Shoot-em-down-161149903

The next one is called 'Angel Bunnies and Evils Cats'.

As you can see, by this one the 'Yakuza' phase sided and turned into, a mass girly look, with

pretty colours, cute animals and happy face haha~
I wanted her looking different then the normal girl looks, so I changed up her face shape and features, which hopefully looks ok :).

http://mayonakasun.deviantart.com/art/Angel-Bunnys-and-Evil-Cats-161148257

So yeah, thats it for now, 'til my next post, please visit the link below the images to read the full discription of each :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~