Sunday 4 April 2010

'Wicked'


Yesterday I went with a friend to watch the play/musical 'Wicked',
at the 'Victoria Apollo Theatre' in London.

 I have to say, even though I was only excepting it to be an adverge play, for us to not be able to see anything due to our sitting (Row U, near the backish), and it to be a completely average overhyped play, I was actually very impressed.

The costumes were absolutely amazing, decoration that was put into them was just so impressive and beautiful, it was very inspirational for me.

The background settings were made so creatively with the way they move about on stage, the actually designs themselves again all so detailed.

Then the actors and actresses, all their singing is brilliant their acting was believable and they knew their characters well. The songs though something I would not normally listen to, were so good and very addicted, I come out the theatre wanting to listen to them over again haha xD.

Overall, the whole thing was 'magical' haha and I was very inspired by watching it. Also where we were we could see the play very well surprising haha.
It was definitely well worth watching, and if London was a nicer place and wasn’t that far to go I'd would really want to watch again :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~