Thursday 8 April 2010

Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl


Well what can I say about this film??
Hmm, first off, I thought from reading the back and looking at the cover, it looked and sounded good.
So I bought it.

Oh was I wrong.
So it starts.....first thing is massive gore, blood spurting everywhere...I think ok, I can tell this is gunna be gory....and its kinda low-budget....but that didn’t bother me too much....

This did start off being quite funny, as some of the things were just silly, but still funny.
But then, with the cheap effects, the over-the-top gore that is not done in a 'Quentin Tarantino'
style, more of a 'way over the top idiot way', things just got boring fast and got very stupid.....

Throughout the film things just got more and more random, more pointless and just TOO much 'blood'. I mean I don't mind randomness and pointless humour as I find that type of humour to be very funny haha and I guess for excessive gore fans its good for you haha but with the way it just kept on being this way....with absolutely no seriousness at all....well I guess you can imagine.

I started looseing interest during the first sections parts as, it just seemed pointless watching the rest knowing that once you watched the start, you pretty much know the rest.....

The only thing I did like about this film was the soundtrack....but I bought the film to watch it...not just listen it...so that again is pointless....

So yeah, though some parts where funny, and I guess quirky, overall it was a pointless film that I will not be watching again any time soon so not feel as bad about spending £12 on it, I shall hopefully be exchanging it for a better one haha~
Yep, that’s it for my small, vague review. :).
*Some parts of this is vague I just don’t want to.....'spoil' it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~