Sunday 28 March 2010

Nail Art 3

Hehe, another post about nails.
I was going to post this the day after I posted the last,
but laptop usage come in, so I couldnt get to use it.

Any way, I painted my mums nails with my new yellow nail varnish. :).
They kinda go with the whole 'summery' feel, even though were I am(Uk)....
all its been is rain...*sigh*.

 I do hope you can see what the pattern is,
if not.

Thumbs- Couple of pink flowers, with white insides and two vine things.
Fingers- A continueing vine thing, with petals. :).

Also, whilst Im still on the topic of nails I had to paint my own again as the last,
went very chipped and peeling in one day *sigh*.
Mine remind me on pieces of cress....only in werid colours haha.
Anyway, I hope I will get round to posting a sligtly different topic post sometime.
But until then, cyas. :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~