Sunday 25 April 2010

Looks like....Kyo?!?

Just a random post about the recent-ish 'Adidas Orginals' advert.
Well the moment this advert started showing,
me and my brother noticed this guy (see screen-shot)

We instantly thought 'He looks like Kyo!!' hahaha xD
Knowing Kyo went though an 'Adidas stage' just made it funnier haha.
I mean, I know this isnt Kyo....but his hair is similar to when he was in the 'Adidas stage',
the way he walks is similar and just overall we found he just looked similar haha.
But when you look at it more, he seems/is too tall to be 'lil shorty Kyo and just certain things make you see its not him.

I would just laugh if this guy was actually Kyo, it would make things just a little more funnier hehe.

So yeah just a 'lil random post :).


Watch advert here-->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNOA3Veod8s 0:04 - 0:05 xD~
http://mayonakasun.deviantart.com/art/Looks-like-Kyo-xD-161928586
*Disclaimer*-I did not make or own any of this, I just took the screenshot from Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~