Wednesday 14 April 2010

Clash of the Titans 2010


Today I watch the remake of 'Clash of the Titans' in 3D with my brother and a friend.


*Some parts of this 'review' will be vague, as I don’t want to spoil anything.

*CoT=Clash of the Titans



As I do not remember watching the old version, I will only be basing on what I watched.

I was excepting this film to be EPIC like other films of a similar genre, with the special effects, the settings and storyline overall and as I like Greek mythology, an all in all amazing film. But its kind of left me feeling disappointed as its lacked a certain strength in characters, strength in emotions and atmosphere.

With other films such as '300' the characters showed their strength and skill which brought in a lot of character development I think, but with 'CoT' the characters/actors, seemed to lack that strength you see in others.

As I watched in 3D, the 3D was only subtle with only tiny bits being 'stand outy'.

So I don't think it would make any difference whether you watch in 2D or 3D.

The gods themselves only made small appearances, which I excepted more, as the only gods that really appeared and spoke were 'Zeus' and 'Hades', it being a godly film I excepted to see more of the gods showing their skills haha.

Overall, with the small complaints I still did like the film very much and was a worthy watch, because of the CG effects and overall godly feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~