Thursday 25 March 2010

Nail Art 2

Hehe, well last night I made my nails all pretty again haha xD.
So I thought I'd take a photo and show you,
seemin' as my cameras just been charged haha :).
Hopefully, you can see what the details are....the clear nail varnish is annoying to take photos of.
If not:

Thumbs- A bow with a heart gem for the middle parts and white dots on the sides.
Index - Side cross thing,white dots along all the edges and a gem in the middle of cross.
Middle-Three gems with white dots around them.
Ring- A flower with another heart gem in middle.
Little-Dots and a star gem in the middle. :D.

Ok, Ok so I know I said last time I'd make a tutorial of how I made those nail art,
hopefully I will get round to doing it, things have been busy and when I do my nails I never think of taking the photos for the tutorial!!
Sorry...

Anyway, just a 'lil post, seeming as I've got a chance on the laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~