Wednesday 17 February 2010

Updates....

Well I'm posting to just to tell you about one more of my recent art.

Its called 'Messed Up' which was inspired by the 'Dark Horse Manga' series 'MPD-Psycho' hopefully you can see why if you've read that manga haha~ If you havent read it though I recommend it, if you like slightly disturbing, murder scenes :)

Anyway back to my art, this was done in about 3 or so hours, using Mechanical Pencil, copic markers and Photoshop.
This is the very basic steps I took to create this. For Full details visit my deviantART page. here, my links have stopped working yet again so unfortunatly this will have to be copy and pasted in the address bar sorry .http://mayonakasun.deviantart.com/art/Messed-Up-153263715

Also, my scanner is not working, so I can't post anything new for a while unless, I find the scanner disc so I can 'uninstall reinstall' the scanner, or get a new one......which I'm hoping it won't come to that :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~