Tuesday 26 July 2011

New art:- Falling Apart

Hey! So I havent posted any recent art, or any of my art on here for a long time (sorry, been kind of more focused on my new blog ^^;)~



Right, so as the title says its called 'Falling Apart' . 
So what inspiraed me to draw this? Hmm come to think of it, a mix of a few things. From Uruha from the gazettE ,  some of my previous drawings that can be seen in my deviantART and my not so current obession of drawing empty eyes haha. The back ground was inspired by the GazettEs vortex video (as seen in the video I will post at the bottom) haha. So really now that I think about it...its not a very orginal piece at all..... haha.
But hey I still like it, and I hope you do too :)~
I will be posting a tutorial to go along with this post in a few minutes, so please check that out!

I will not be uploading this onto deviantART, just yet as I might be entering it into a competion at an manga and anime event thing in September. If I do not however, I will upload it then :D~

Also, for fellow artist, if you are stuck in an artist block please visit my new blog MayonakaSun's Art Inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~