Friday 15 July 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 Review



Just got back home from watching the lastest and the final film of the Harry Potter Series. Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2.
*this review will be vague as to not spoil anything for people that have not read the Harry Potter books*


Well what can I say about this epic film, besides....its really is amazing!  This I think wipes the floor with all the rest of previous Harry Potter films (not that the rest were not good haha). Anyway, it continues on from Deathly Hallows part 1, where its time to finally put an end to Voldemort and the evil wizards that had taken over Hogwarts.Where this has many plot twists (for those who have not read the book, like me) I will not go into anymore detail then that.

The reason I think this film destroys the previous Potter films, is because I think it really captures the essense of the 'Harry Potter world' with wizardary and magic portrayed to the fullest it can be. The whole film keeps you on edge, it keeps you captivated, with the way the story is told, the acting, and the imense power of the magic adn emotion, it is really just WOW haha. I really can't find no faults in the film at all, which may seem completely and utterly bias, but I really can't.
I would like to describe how I felt with some parts but would cause spoilers from people that don't know what happens. But lets just say, it brought tears to my eyes with how a 'certain character' dies which is was back up with other people (includeing my friend) actually crying at the intense and tear jerking scene......hehe....
All I can say, watch deathly hallows part 2, no matter how you watch it....its definitely a worth watch!

I know this review of the film is short and as I said above....bias, but seeming as I'm not a proper 'movie critic' I'm just saying what I trully thought of this film :)~

Share your thoughts below on how you feel about the latest and final Hary Potter film in the comment section below!






  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~