Thursday 12 May 2011

Insidious Movie Review



Yesterday I went with a couple of friend to watch Insidious. As one of my friends is a complete chicken when it come so scary films, compared to me i shall be judging the scariness on what she thought.
*some parts will be vague as to not spoil anything*



This film is about a family that has recently moved house to start a new life. Things change and become scary after their son Dalton goes into a coma after he goes exploring in their house.
So the story sounds pretty basic, but if you watch it you'll see there is more to that, and I actually really like the story as a whole. The thing that annoyed me when watching was how slow it started, with the beginning credits that dragged on forever which I guess was meant to build suspense, to the long drawn out opening introduction scenes, which were literally like watching an everyday life with no excitement. But that is just the start! The rest is good!

Right, now was this film scary? Well...no, it wasn't. But that's coming from a person who doesn't really scare that easily with films. So what did my chicken friend think? She didn't find it that scary either. We only jumped once through out it and the ghosts and demons where not that scary, just maybe that type where you'd go 'eww creepy, what if you saw that in real life type of thing'....but if you ask me, I thought they were pretty funny.......

So yeah, that's all I can really say about this film. It really nothing spectacular, nor is it absolutely rubbish, its just an average scary film, that has its good and bad points.
Do I recommend watching it? Well if you want a film to watch and really there's nothing better or you've seen all the better ones out there, then sure watch it, but I wouldn't say its a must see~


Thanks for reading :D~


Other movies to watch when your bored-> http://www.moviestowatchwhenbored.com/






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~