Tuesday 20 July 2010

Toy Story 3 Review


*Most of this Will be vague, as to not spoil any of it.

Aww Toy Story one of the films me and my friends pretty much grew up with though we are older but still!! hehe.
Well as the title suggests I watched Toy Story 3 today with my friends in 3D (reluctantly in 3D though haha~)
What can I say, Ive always liked Toy Story, its always been a simple movie, but always been good to watch.
With this new one they've really kept to the original feel of all the films with  the warm atmospheres, the caring  characters, and all around happy feel. But with all Toy Story films, there needs the disasters which in this case is Andy getting rid of Woody, Buzz and the rest of the gang (as we all knew from the spoilers/ trailers), the escapes and the happy endings, which as always is played perfected keeping the suspense, keeping the tension and ending with a 'Yay!' haha xD~ Though for me it wasnt a 'yay', more like a 'why would you do that?!?'

The new characters in this one though I didn't find any attachments like the previous ones of Jessie and Bullseye and I felt they were just literally there to tell the story, which is no big deal to be honest because I think if new characters where to be introduced with a big part/ role in the film it would have been too cluttered with 'unknown' characters, with is a good thing.

I think for people of my age things will 'hit home' more as most of us will also be leaving home, going to University (in UK case anyway, College for US :)) like Andy, so more of an impact I think will be made on, rather then little kids, which actually there was hardly any in the screen (Yay, Good!>:) ). I mean I know thats the reasons for releasing it and making it set in that time was for that purpose and I really understand why, because three of my friends cried over it haha xD~

Hmm this film in 3D?? Pointless! It does nothing, just maybe a few things that are very slightly stuck out giving no impact at all, which from previous 3D films I've watch was excepted so just go see the 2D and save some money hehe :)~

Hmm, theres not actually much else to say about this as its I think its what most people would except from a Toy Story film, to be automatically good and I completely agree, its a definite well worth watching film!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~