Sunday 4 July 2010

New art again!!

Well, as the title says this is another post about my recent art :)~

First one is called 'LoL....'

This I wanted to be very over the top and almost like a poster/ advertisement for clothing (not that Ive ever seen an advert like this for clothes haha). The character I kind of based on a picture I saw of an Asian Tomboy I saw yesterday, (except Ive made mine an actually boy) but only the way he is dressed and his hair as that was the most inspiring part of the picture.
The pose I just come up with on the spot as I was drawing it, it wasnt from the start going to be 'LoL' just a few hand poses but then I realised it looked like LoL haha so I added the 'L' hehe~
Things I used to make this is pencil, pens, copic markers and Photoshop, which took about 2 and a half hours overall :O~
But I am happy with it so I hope you like it as well :)~

The next one is in a similar style and is called 'Hi....'

Again its the whole over the top background, trying to make it like a clothing poster hehe.
This I used all the same equipment as the previous but it only took about an hour or so.
Again I am happy with the way it has turned out and again hope you like as well :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~