Friday 26 April 2013

Iron Man 3


http://collider.com/iron-man-3-trailer/
~ Iron Man 3 review ~



Just watched Iron Man three.

So what is this film about? Tony Stark is going against 'The Mandarin'...now please do not consider the mandarin as anything in this film. For anybody that knows the Mandarin from the original comics do not even consider him as the mandarin or you'll explode...I really do not know why they pretended that the mandarin was in it! Just think  of him 'a mask of evil' as quoted from the film hahah....Hmm thats really all I can say without spoiling as a lot happens between all of that.

Anyway, Tony Stark has been portrayed differently in this film. He hardly uses his suit as a suit anymore, more of a 'I'm going to control Iron Man' robot type thing..('Hmmm is that some type of meaning behind the story now that I think about it? 'Controlling the Ironman?'). Anyway all that stuff  is cool and everything and the effects were Amazing and in no way can I fault how amazing the CG is in the whole entire film! But throughout I found it just turned into a normal action film, with Stark shooting guns and being trapped to a bed stand. (Not in the Sherlock holmes way!)....I got bored.
 NOW throw cannonballs at me,  I know that will be a completely unpopular opinion, but I did!...I turned into a too much of a terrorist film for me, and not a superhero film I wanted it to be!
 I want the mandarin to have his magical rings, and have magic, and for it to be completely unrealistic and to bring comic books alive.
  I mean Tony Stark and Iron man and this time, right now is unrealistic, why cant there BE magic in a SUPER HERO film! If citys can be destroyed in mintues by ALIENS and spaceships in Avengers, then why cant the mandarin have magic powers?....
 ...Now go on say it..."It is a terrorist film"....Yeah,  It is somewhat meant to be a terrorist film, but to me, it turned no longer into a superhero film, but more of a meaningful 'insight' into 'how people need to deal with terrorists'....Its real, its happening in real life,...but I dont want that to be in fantasy, sci-fi, action whatever it is films too!

Anyway. Lets sum this review up with 3 good points and 3 bad points.
The Good:
1. Effects- Stunning! All of it! Portrayed iron man's strengths well!
2. Acting- All was good....except The  mandarin. You'll see why.
3. Iron Man suits...Youll see why.

The Bad.
1. The story- Too realistic, got boring and I want it to be more into a comic book world not always 'portraying a reality'
2. The villain once again.
3. Nothing relates to the original comic story once again. Besides 'Title' and 'character names'... which is a pattern within every single superhero film now and its pointless even comparing the comics to the films anymore. The films just uses the names of comics and not the stories or portrayals of comicswhat so ever, once again.

Hmm...thats all I can say about this. Give me your opinion the comments below and thank you for reading it this far if you are still reading! :D~

You may also like:
*Thor
*Green Lanturn
* Captain America
*Batman 
*Xmen
*The Avengers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~