Saturday 5 February 2011

The Very Cloudy Flower....

There once was a Very Cloudy Flower....The End.... :D~



Nah, that is the name of a new piece of art I've finally uploaded.

It was made in only about 2-3 hours using Photoshop and a tablet.
This is my first upload of 2011, I think it's quite a nice way to start my uploads too 'cause it something new and fresh to look at from me, with a different style and very simple hehe :D~
This at first started with me just playing round with photoshop just making random flower shapes, but as I carried on, I started making it look more and more like a cloud rather then a flower and thus Cloudy Flower was created hahah xD~
So as I started to think of it more as a cloud I wanted to make it more and more fluffy and soft looking, but only using minimal colours, so adjusting opacity of the brush and slightly changing the tone of the colour made this effect.

Hmm, that's all I can think of saying about this so I hope you like it!
Full view can and originally upload can be seen on my deviantArt :)~






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All of my drawings/paintings/ digital/ art pieces belong to me (MayonakaSun) and have been made by me alone.
You Do Not have permission to copy, repost, reproduce, print or sell ANY of my art work that I have posted thoughout my blog or on my deviantART page.

The only places I will ever post any of my art work is DeviantART and my blog, so if my art work shows up anywhere else on the internet or elsewhere you do not have the right to have put it there and I will not have give permission for it to be there, and I will insist you take it down immediately!

My/Me/ I /myself= MayonakaSun.
You= yourself reading/person(s) reading/viewing.
Art work/Art pieces = Digital art, traditional art, tutorials, drawings, paintings and crafts all made by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~