Wednesday 27 October 2010

Vampires Suck Review





They other day I went with some friends to watch 'Vampires Suck', I know its been out for a while but we got round to watching it.

I didn't really except much from this film as I had not read reviews, watched trails or had any type of proper insight on it before I watched it, so I was watching it with no background info.
The only thing I proper knew and it was obvious was it was a parody of 'Twilight'.

So where to start, well I can definitely say it was funny from the begin, with an instant pick on 'Twilight fans' from the get go,  and as I hate Twilight made thing even better hehe :D.
The film follows the route of all the 3(?) Twilight movies making fun of every single part of it, with over dramatics, stating the obvious in parts of it and just stupidity which I don't think was annoying for once, it was more like a little lower budget  'Scary Movie'-ish funny, which is what makes it good.
The acting was again similar to Scary Movie as in they acted like funny idiots, again making it very funny to watch.
But with that said still, their were still some bits that were not needed and just made you think 'they really didnt need to put that in there' and it was some what annoying cringe worthy with how annoying it was(which I will not go into detail as I do not want to spoil it :)).

Overall, this is a film that was good for wacthing once or twice, but not something I would buy on Dvd and be able to watch it over and over like Scary Movie.


Other movies to watch when your bored-> http://www.moviestowatchwhenbored.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~