Tuesday 19 October 2010

Nail Art 4

Well, I havent posted on here for awhile now due to not having a pc 'n (http://mayonakasun.deviantart.com/journal/35130101/), but I've finally got time to post and it another about my recent Nail Art.


I made these with my new nail art brushes which a
re from the 'Stargazer'. I bought them for only £3 in Newlook, for a 10ml bottles. They have too attachments one is a vey thin brush and the other is a suringe type tip which allows you to make very thin lines and its like drawing on your nails with a pen.
They worked very well and gave me the look I was going for when I tested them in the example and I was happy if how they made my nails look and value of them.
They only things I found that were slightly annoying when using them are that the bottle itself is very soft and although good for squeezing the nail varnish out the bottle not good when putting the lids back on as it bends at the top, and makes it seem like they will split at the sems. The other slight problem is that the nib get blocked but that has been sorted out with them putting a small pin at the bottom to unblock it.
Overall this product I think is a very worthy buy.
They colours I saw when at Newlook were blue, yellow, red, black and white, in which I will hopefully be getting soon so more posts can be done about this :D.
So yeah, after 3 days of having them on the varnish has stayed on very well, they have not chipped much, except for my under lay of red which was not the same brand, so hopefully it means I will not have to re-do my nails over and over again 'cause of bad stay put nail varnishes.

Right that is is for my small review and nails.
Thanks you reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~