Sunday 27 May 2012

Men In Black 3 Movie Review

~ Men In Black 3 ~
Right so today I watched the new Men In Black, so as always with me, here's my review of it.. So Men In Black has been films that I have always liked, and I find they have always been great, also its a film I think most people will enjoy so reviewing it will be a little hard.

Anyway, its about J saving K from alien Boris in the past in 1969 and making it so he lives in the future. Along the way they meet Griffin whose a somewhat psychic, and the new Agent O. Hmm if I said anymore to be honest it would just be spoilers so I'll leave it like that...In this film it shows a much softer side of K, with it showing more of his background and I find bringing all the MIB films together more and answering a few questions as that where brought up in the first 2.

Being Men In Black, I reckon anyone that has watch the first two will except it to be good, and what else can I say but yes! It is very good. I think it has kept to the same great standard of the first two films. The CG effects where very good, though I find a little too 'animated' with some of the aliens, the acting as excepted was good, and it kept to showing quite a few aliens which again was the same as the last too.

Overall, its a film I think everyone will like, same as the last two. Its a great film hehe, that's all I've got to say so go and watch!

Thank you for reading and tell me what you think in the comment section below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~