Tuesday 28 December 2010

Dir en Grey New Look

Random post about Dir en greys new look 'cause I've not posted in a while, and it seems like a good topic to write about at this time haha xD~
This post is only for fun, and it doesnt change the way I think them or their music just becuase of their new look , plus they are just general thought of what I think so it is not to be taken seriously in any way!! 




Well, from checking my messeges on deviantart, someone posted in there journal about their new look...
well.....what can I say, but 'what have they done to themselves?!?' hahahah xD~
I find their look to be....different.....in a bad way haha......and just really funny.
Lets comment on all of their looks.

First Kyo because hes got the most drastic change.....Wow......his hair ....wheres his pretty hair gone?? He looks actually very annoying with a shaved head....I see too many people with shaved heads around here where I live (uk) and most of them people are people I want to punch because they are the most annoying, irritating people ever.....yeah....you get my point on that, but its not as if I'd ever actaully think of punching Kyo if I met him haha xD~
Die, well Die is no different really so I still like his look, so no change there.
Kaoru, he, looks...well kind of stupid to me and made me laugh. Curly/wavy hair makes him look....wel fat......Nothing more really heh.
Toshiya, I actually kind of  like his look though he reminds me now of 'Mark' from 'Ugly Betty' hahah xD
and Finally Shinya....he looks very tired and his hair though pretty much the same, just adds to his tired look hehe, plus I dont know if its the angle of these photos and lighting but he also looks very....fat......

So yeah their new look....shouldn't have happened,
but hey, this post was only for fun, I don't like them any less 'cause well  their looks are not their music and it doesn't matter at all....unless their looks influence their music meaning it'll be bad...O_O.....
So check them out and tell me what you think.

Oh and from reading on 'Orchestrated Choas' wow Lotus sounds amazing so far and I'm really looking forward to hearing the rest, and will hopefully be getting it when its out :)~



All credit goes to these links to all above mentioned :)~
Journal I found the link: http://rasen.deviantart.com/journal/37245314/#comments 
View their new Look here:http://community.livejournal.com/diru_diaries/102429.html#cutid1
LOTUS:http://www.youtube.com/user/direngreyweb#p/u/0/TGoHw1qHh_s 
Orchestrated Chaos:http://www.orchestrated-chaos.com/news/latest-deg-news/1637-lotus-teaser-up-on-youtube 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~