Saturday 16 January 2010

Tekken Movie....

Well, what can I say??
This movie will be complete fail just like the Dragon Ball Z movie.
One thing is, in the games they all had where they come from,
whether it be Britian, America, China, Jamaica and Japan....and one thing is Jin was and is Japanese...so what happens??
They get a British guy....
Ok, so he maybe be a good fighter,and you can clearly see he is
but still....is it THAT hard, especially for a lower budget film not from Hollywood?? (well from what I know of it at the moment)

I do admit though, it does look a lot better then the DBZ movie, and looks like theyve kept the style the same as Tekken, so heres hoping it will be a little bit better, unlike the DBZ movie I refused to watch at all. :)

Watch trailer here if you havent already :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st6dHmDSkhY (Edit: copy and paste Argh my links are not working >__< sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~