Tuesday 19 January 2010

New Art....

Well this is a post for my recent art and work in progress.
First one is of a Ballet dancer whose a puppet on string. The influence very much came from the gazettes 'Distress and Coma' PV, but I made it my own by changin a lot of things
I used watercolour paints to create this. You can view the full size on my deviant Art ( or http://mayonakasun.deviantart.com/art/Ballet-Rose-151011502 if the link dont work)


My piece that I'm working on now though is this.
As you can see this looks very much done,but I still need to do some adjustments and more layering on his hair and fur on his collar. This was done on Photoshop using no references so you can probably see lots of proportion errors (:S haha xD) but so far I'm liking it :).

Even though I havent had time to make my other tutorials as I've had tons of coursework (GAH!! >__<) I am hopeing to make a tutorial for this one as soon as I can, as its nearly done, and will be easier for me to do. :) So yeah thats it, also, just so you know, I now have Twitter, so if you'd like to come visit me there my username is MayonakaSun, same as this (link here or copy paste this if link doesnt work https://twitter.com/MayonakaSun ok :))

Oh and my gazettE DVD finally come, now need to find time to watch it :S >__<

Cya 'til next post!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~