Sunday 27 December 2009

Recent Art....

Just thought I'd post picture of most recent piece of art called 'Escape....'



So this is the preview version of it on my Photoshop.
Ive uploaded the real one onto my deviantART http://mayonakasun.deviantart.com/art/Escape-148163536

This was done in about 20 minutes, using Photoshop and a graphic tablet.
It may not be the best, but I'm happy with it :).

Reason behind the name, it was actually from a dream I had when I was very young and in that dream I was kind of escaping from something.
I can't actually remember now, what it was I was escaping from
as it was so long ago but yeah.

This character was kind of like guidance I think that was in the sky
I had to help her some how,if I remember right.
Haha it sounds really funny and stupid now that I think about it
but I was young when I dreamt it!! So ssh~ ^_^
Its dream or well character that has stuck in my head from then on and now finally after all these years Ive drawn what was in my head hahah :D.
Yep thats it :)
Hopefully I will do this more often with more of my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~