Friday 18 December 2009

My Arts- Works in Progress

Well, I shall show you some of the work I have been working on.

First one is Japanese musician Miyavi.

This is a painting(digital) that I started months ago, but never got a chance to finish it. As you can see, I have only done part of his skin and his hat,
still have a lot to do.
Its does at the moment look a complete mess....but it will look good in the end.
At the moment though Im very much stuck on it, as Im finding it quite difficult.
I am working on it though :).

The next is a cyborg looking guy, which I will be making a tutorial for once I have finished. As you can see again, with this one I am very much finished, but I want to add a lot more detail to the background. So I can give you a fully detailed tutorial once finished.
Ok so thats it for now.
'Til I have my nail art tutorial done and these two drawings done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~