Wednesday 27 September 2017

YesStyle Review

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/women.html - Screencap from 27th September 2017

I feel like this is rather a long over due blog post from me, considering I feel like I have experienced everything YesStyle shipping, delievery and order related issues they could through at me and I am still using them having just made my most recent order to them today hahaha any please continue reading for a tonne of details on how I've experienced YesStyle in the time I've used them which from my first order being back in 2014, to now which is 2017. 
Right so first I'll just tell you the general overall normal experience I've had with them when there hasn't been any delivery or shipping issues, and why I continue to use them as a whole.
I will do this in the same format as my YesAsia review in that,
1. Payment 2.Shipping 3. Delivery 4. Packaging and for YesStyle purpose 5. Issues and resolutions  will be easy to find using the 'find' command. 

So lets start with my last order I had from them being that of a massive Korean beauty product binge and a couple of super cheap clothes, in which they had a sale on  so I decided to spurge and buy products that'd last for months and months on end! All this only cost me £58 and free shipping, along with a used member coupon and is an order that had nothing go wrong with my products order nor shipping haha~

So, lets begin!

1. Payment.
I have used both paypal and VISA debit card options for this site and all times I've used either option I have never had any problems and depending on the time I've ordered they've taken the money out on that day or the next working day. Prices in general I would say are great for most there products, and  have a really great rewarding system for 'gold members' and for making reviews on products you've bought which means you can save money along the way which is one reason I keep going back 'cause I save so much money!


2.Shipping.
What I find and is very similar to how YesAsia works, is that times between you making your ordering and shipping can be months in between for some items. With items they have in stock it does say they will ship within 24 hours of ordering but some will just have the fact you can order and you'll have no idea when it'll be actually shipped in comparison to you order. This I find is a little annoying as it'll sometime also say ships with 7-14 days and it won't but that'll be spoken about in my Issues and Resolutions sections later on. In general, I would say its best for you to take advantage of their free Premium standard shipping as wait times and having to pay really rubs salt in a money spent wound in the first place. So I would recommend only buying when you can bulk buy it and gain from free shipping!

3.Delivery.
Now as mentioned in my last section, ordering, shipping and finally delivery are all very dependant on what they have in stock. You for example (using dates of some of my orders), one of my orders I ordered a batch of 7 items clothes and beauty products on the 24th June 2017, and it was shipped on the 10th of July 2017, so please consider that shipping and delivery are 2 very different things and should be counted differently. When I have ordered however they have been very, good at delivering on time within the 7-14 time frame. I've only emailed them once about delivery in which is was just a case I had miscalculated when my order should arrive so it was of no fault of theirs. 
I live in the South of England just to give an area in which they deliver and their delivery companies vary so I have received from royal mail, DPD and hermes.

4.Packaging.
Unfortunately, because I am writing this after I have thrown out the copious amount of bubble wrap they put everything in I can only show you the massive box they put all my products in. Each time I have to say they do a really great job of packing everything, which everything I buy being wrapped in bubble wrap and in plastic bags to protect everything from dirt. So overall, packaging is always great with them!



5. Issues and resolutions.
Right onto the nitty-grity of issues I have come across whilst using them as a service. 
First time I ever used them I bought a pink wig and a brown wig.

Only 1 I was about to received in the end.  What happened? Well they couldn't get my item in stock. At the time I ordered the items on the 3rd December 2014 and recieved an email from them about my order on the 17th December saying: 

"Dear (My Name here)

Thank you for shopping at YesStyle.co.uk. 

We're sorry but some items from your order (my order number here) have not yet arrived from our suppliers.

Item DescriptionCatalog NumberQuantity
Item hereitem number1

Some items on your order may be difficult to obtain due to popular demand. Although we are currently trying to obtain these items, there is no definite arrival date at this time. Please be assured that we will ship the items immediately when they arrive from our suppliers. If you do not wish to wait, please contact us to request cancellation of the delayed items.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department by email or at the phone numbers listed below. 


Yours sincerely,
Customer Service Department
YesStyle.com Ltd."
With this I cancelled that item ordered  in which they replied my reply on the 18th Dec, made the changes to the order on the 19th Dec and then gave my refund and shipped on the 20th Dec and 22nd Dec! All in all being extremely efficient and friend with their service. If I remember right I recieved within 2 weeks of them shipping!

Issue number 2. Similar situation in which they couldn't get the product in, in decent time. They emailed the same thing as above in which I replied again saying I wanted a refund, however within that week they had gotten the item in and ended up shipping it the day after me receiving that order and I received the package within a week of them shipping so again quick efficient service.

Other than that, I have also emailed them about my tracking in which it was changing status I emailed them saying;
"(2017-06-28 02:23:05)
Hi,
I have been trying to track my order with the tracking number you provided me but it does not seem to be changing status and it says its coming from/ going to Germany even though it says in "en route" to my address.
I was wondering where my order has gone? The tracking you provided is as follows (my tracking number).
Thank you! "
They replied back saying that its was indeed on route, to which I found it was the delivery courier that had messed up my order and not YesStyle so that was resolved with them.


Overall, I have done 8 orders with them in the space of 3 years being a member with them. The products I've ordered have been that from their Korean beauty products, Korean fashion which has been mens and womens and accessories all that have been in my opinion good enough quality for the prices I've paid for them. Granted they've been mostly sale items and is when I normal order from them when I can get good bargain hahah but so far so good on quality.
 I would recommend making an account with them firstly as I know you can check out as a guest but you wont get any of their perks of being a member. I would recommend only buying when you can get free shipping as wait periods can be long and even though as stated above ordering, shipping and delivery are all very different but the moment you pay for shipping it makes you feel like it should arrive faster than what it should because you paid, whereas making it free for yourself you won't feel as bad hahaha xD or from my experience! xD

I hope you found my review helpful and if you would like more reviews of a similar site check out my YesAsia one which follows the same concepts as YesStyle.

If you've made it this far, thank you for reading and please check out the rest of my blog! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts~