Friday 20 January 2012

Just a small post

~ Just a small post~


This post, is yes rather pointless, and yes just a post for my pretty much my own sake as chances are it wont be read..
But no matter how hard I'm trying to stick to positivity for this year, it always become increasingly hard whenever I post any of my art any where....especially the main culprit all the time of deviantART.
I always get sad whenever I post something I may find I like a little, to have absolutely no favourites, no decent views (I only ever get about 5 on every piece) or anything of the kind.
 I mean, I'm not on dA for a ton of compliments, favourites or people saying 'how great I am', 'cause I know I have a lot to improvement on in my art....its just the point that I don't get anything.
No feedback, no constructive criticize, no advice, nothing.
How am i meant to know what's wrong if no one tells me?...I just get sad when it happens  to nearly all the stuff I've posted, besides fanart...which always, no matter, what will get a views, because its fanart.

I'll never give up on art, but it sometimes just get to the point where I think what's the point of posting?
Then it gets to the point of 'maybe I think too highly of the stuff I like?'...which I know is the wrong way of thinking about your own art, but I can't help it.....I just want to know at least someone thinks of my work as a little bit good......

So what is wrong with my art?.....I would just like some feedback at least just one for once. I mean I can see faults and I'll admit to them, but really... all I ever see are faults in my own work....so hows that going to help me?

Oh well, typing this is not going to help a bit, so I'm just going to go back to drawing what I was on photoshop, and stop moaning about a pointless subject....
K thats all :)~

1 comment:

  1. Hi you have nice blog ! I am inviting to my blog. only he is starting but every day adds new things!
    http://anim3art.blogspot.com/

    I am greeting!

    ReplyDelete

Please, share your thoughts~